Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been awhile...

Hi all,

Josh and I have had A LOT going on in both of our lives these past 6 months and hope you all haven't given up on us.  Still cooking...still eating...still creating...when we can!  

As Josh, I too have taken on a very little meat diet...actually pretty much have gone vegetarian 90% of the time.  I don't think I could ever give up cheese, my greek yogurt, and I like an egg every once in awhile so I guess I kind of fall into the Lacto-ova-vegetarian category.  I recently picked up this new Vegetarian cookbook and am LOVING it!  I hope you will enjoy a few of my favorites from the book that I've put my own twist on the recipes.

I hope to get back to creating more for myself and everyone as well as Josh get back on and give us some more of his creations.

So to start us back out again - I have my very own first vegetable lasagna baking in the oven as we speak.  I will go ahead and post the recipe and a picture will follow when it's complete!

Take care...and happy eating.

No comments: